Saturday 2 June 2007

Marketing technology to Women ...it's simple

 

Went to an interesting all female ( well a couple of token males ) evening at a very well known ad agency talking about marketing to women. Lots of chat and light hearted banter. But the essence of what people were saying was, what I have been saying for a couple of years now.....

"Please tell me how this product or service is going to improve my life".

Please make sure it does what it says on the tin. Clear instructions would be nice.

Please give us great design.

And not all of us with breasts want it in pink ( some will and that's ok )

That's it - job done - sold.

 

I've just bought a great heart rate monitor. Told me it was going to get me fit and lose weight if I worked between 70 and 80% of my maximum heart rate. Told me what my max HR is and how to easily set the alarm on the watch part if I worked too hard or not enough.  Went out on my new bike today and worked perfectly. Not only that, it is so cool that it only has one button - if you want to get time, stop watch and HR - you just bring the watch bit really close to the chest strap and it just changes - you don't touch anything! At the end of your workout it tells you your average HR. Brilliant. Easy. £29. The only thing it doesn't do for you is the exercise. Go buy one today!

Oh - did I mention its blue?

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Token male??!!
That makes me so pink when I hear that!

Katie said...

How about a COUPLE of wonderful men - is that better?!

Affordable Luxurious Wedding Dress Blog said...

cheap wedding gowns
discount bridal gowns
China wedding dresses
discount designer wedding dresses
China wedding online store
plus size wedding dresses
cheap informal wedding dresses
junior bridesmaid dresses
cheap bridesmaid dresses
maternity bridesmaid dresses
discount flower girl gowns
cheap prom dresses
party dresses
evening dresses
mother of the bride dresses
special occasion dresses
cheap quinceanera dresses
hot red wedding dresses
Replica Handbags
Replica watches
Replica watches
Replica handbags
Replica tiffany jewelry
Replica UGG boots
Laptop Batteries
China mobile phone
Wholesale Electronics
car dvd player

dissertation help said...

it's good to see this information in your post, i was looking the same but there was not any proper resource, thanx now i have the link which i was looking for my research.

michaelvk said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hotel In Seattle Washington said...

interesting and helpful tutorial. I like your blog very much because it has very helpful articles on various topics like different culture and the latest news. Thank you for sharing your pattern.

Wedding Dresses said...

Cheap Prom Dresses
Wedding Gowns
Wedding Dresses 2012
Wedding Dresses
Beach Wedding Dresses

chnlove scam said...

Got it!