Monday 9 April 2007

Ethan's vision .....

 

Following on from my last 2 posts. Thanks to Jeff Jarvis. Meet Ethan Bodnar. He's a junior in high school planning on going to college for graphic design. Here's his take on the future of newspapers. Ethan Bodnar .

The Future
"When I get out of college I would love to have my own design shop in a big city. I have many big ideas that I would like to do someday, when I am not so busy with school. Furthermore, I want to change the world by breaking the rules and doing what I love."

I want to change the world by breaking the rules and doing what I love...now should he include that on his CV? or with thinking like that maybe he wont need one.....

1 comment:

alicefeng263 said...


[url=http://www.weddingpartyqueen.com/]Wedding Dresses[/url],cheap and beautiful